402-410 Kosciuszko Street
- 402-410 Kosciuszko Street between Marcus Garvey Boulevard and Lewis Avenue
- New construction built in 2012
- 5 adjacent two-family homes consisting of 3 stories plus basement
- Total of ten duplex units in a single cooperative – 5 two-bedrooms and 5 three-bedrooms
- Each apartment has a separate boiler for space heating and hot water
- Short walk to Myrtle/Broadway JMZ subway lines and B15 and B38 bus lines
- PS 81 and PS 25 public schools
- Kosciuszko Garden and Eleanor Roosevelt Playground
Habitat for Humanity New York City Transforms Lives and Our City by Building Quality Homes for Families in Need and by Uniting All New Yorkers Around the Cause of Affordable Housing.
What would you like to learn about?
Homeownership Information Sessions