- Fine Arts degree or related experience required.
- Experience designing and/or creating various styles of mural work preferred. Photoshop or other design software experience a plus.
- Strong proficiency in various styles of painting, drawing and collaborative design.
- Strong public speaking and interpersonal skills required. Customer service experience preferred.
- Basic painting skills required.
- Ability to lift minimum of 20 lbs. and move equipment and furniture.
- Able to work on ladders.
Location and Hours:
Varies depending on the project, and will always be within the 5 boroughs. This is a full time position Tuesdays through Saturdays (8am to 4pm), with the possibility of some Sundays.
Careers at Habitat for Humanity New York City are challenging, rewarding and fulfilling. If you are interested in bringing your passion for the mission of Habitat for Humanity to the organization, please apply by sending a resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications to Shammia McQuaig at email@example.com. Please include “BWK Site Leader” in the subject of your email.